The Mudratz have a short set of guidelines and screening procedures we will be asking our coaches, sailors, and parents to abide by.
For Parents & Sailors
- Review the Screening Tool prior to arriving at practice. If the sailor or a member of your household has COVID-like symptoms, please stay home!
- Please practice social distancing when preparing your boat for the water
- Parents should wait in cars when sailors are dropped off/picked up, sailors should not socialize before/after lessons
- Masks should *NOT* be worn while sailing but Buffs are highly encouraged as are the use of sailing gloves
- Sailors should wash hands and/or use hand sanitizers pre/post sail
- no bags should be left on site
- If there are any COVID-19 related concerns or you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please contact email@example.com immediately.
- Review the Screening Tool prior to arriving at practice. If you or a member of your household has COVID-like symptoms, please stay home!
- There should be no chalk-talks pre or post sail. Pre/post class zoom conferences are a great alternative
- Model social distancing throughout the lesson and remind sailors about social distancing expectation
- use of megaphone if available
- avoid rafting up with sailors unless there is an emergency
- wear a buff or mask when you are in proximity to sailors
- If you are borrowing a boat, it should be thoroughly CLEANED & DISINFECTED to these GUIDELINES.