Make a simple online tax deductible donation by credit card today!
The MudRatz is supported in part by boat donations and individual contributions. Donated sail and power boats receive significant use in our kids educational programs. We are currently looking for coach boats or small sailboats such as Opti’s, Lasers or 420’s. Here is a great Donation Article – BOAT RAT’S TIP about why donating a boat to the MudRatz helps our team and you!
- Support the MudRatz Incorporated. Here is a link to our current 501(c)3 status.
- Prepare local kids to race at the national and international levels of sailing competitions.
- Fund an organization that is dedicated to complementing the local yacht club and association programs of our area by offering kids the chance to reach out beyond the pond!
Why it’s right for you:
- Donating your boat to the MudRatz Incorporated offers you significant advantages.
- You will receive a tax deduction for the fair market value of the boat.
- You are relieved of the cost of maintenance fees, dockage fees, storage fees and insurance.
- You are spared the hassles and time-consuming task of trying to sell your boat.
- Your donation will significantly help us grow the team to wider group of local sailors.
How to donate a boat and individual contributions:
- Contact the MudRatz at email@example.com to determine if your boat is right for us, or contact us about a contribution you would like to send.
- Complete the necessary donation paperwork provided by the MudRatz.
- Claim your tax deduction. You will receive an official letter and IRS form from the MudRatz to be submitted with your tax return.